Natural diamond peeling, peeling and microdermabrasion technologies to rejuvenate your skin.
Discover the true wealth of diamonds!
- Natural Diamond Peeling is a new microdermabrasion technology that uses the mild yet highly effective properties of diamonds to gently peel the skin.
- Natural Diamond Peeling effectively resolves skin problems, smoothing fine lines and restoring softness and suppleness to rough, damaged skin.
- Regular use of Natural Diamond Peeling will regenerate skin cells to give you a smoother, healthier and more beautiful skin.
Give your skin the sparkle of diamonds!
What is Natural Diamond Peeling?
* Natural Diamond Peeling is an effective and reliable system that gently removes the top surface of the skin, sloughing off dead skin cells thanks to the high technology diamond peeling process, the result of extensive scientific research.
* Natural Diamond Peeling tightens dilated pores, smoothes fine lines and leaves previously tired skin looking healthy, soft and toned with improved pigmentation.
* The Natural Diamond Peeling system also helps regenerate collagen, leaving your skin softer, more radiant and healthier-looking.
* With Natural Diamond Peeling, say goodbye to skin peel treatments that have no lasting effect.
* Natural Diamond Peeling is a new micro-peeling technology used by a great many beauty institutes.
This new technology is risk-free, easy to use and offers excellent results - plus it’s safe to use on any kind of skin.
Why are skin peels essential?
* Most dermatologists agree that peels on the outermost surface of the skin – the keratin layer - can improve the skin’s breathability, giving a more luminous complexion by removing old and dead tissue.
The Natural Diamond Peeling system treats the keratin layer of the epidermis without damaging the skin, keeping it both clear and healthy.
* Hyperkeratosis of the epidermis -one of the reasons for skin problems - causes layers of keratin to come away from the epidermis; sebum and dead skin is no longer expelled by the skin.
These waste products often accumulate under the skin, eventually causing skin problems and damage to normal skin cells.
Spots can appear and the skin dries.
In consequence, the skin hardens and thickens, losing elasticity, and fine wrinkles appear, caused by premature ageing of the skin.
Main facial scrub technologies:
Micro-dermabrasion: technology used by natural diamond facial scrub.
Crystal facial scrub: technology that uses Crystal powder (Aluminium Oxide) absorbed into the skin by suction.
Crystal powder can also be vaporised and left on the eyes, nose and mouth after the facial scrub. (see crystal renew on sale on our website).
TCA (Trichloroacetic Acid): technology that uses chemicals. The depth of the facial scrub depends on the concentration of the chemical solutions. Only dermatologists can use this.
Laser re-surfacing: Exposed lasers (CO2, Er: Laser YAG) on the skin. Only dermatologists can use this.
There are other facial scrubs such as AHA, BHA, COOMBS, facial scrubs made from seaweed, etc.
About Natural Diamond Facial Scrubs:
* Developed by 9 qualified dermatologists from the University of Medicine.
* Developed after extensive clinical research conducted over 3 years.
* A patent certified by the United States, Korea, Japan, China and Europe.
* ISO 9001 certification of the accredited company
* Equipment approved by the KFDA as medical and beauty equipment.
Requirements for facial skin scrub equipment:
A good safe and healthy facial skin scrub must be gentle and applied to the upper layers of the skin without going too deep. It must not damage the epidermal tissue. For best results, a reliable system should be based on extensive clinical research.
The way the Natural Diamond Facial Scrub works:
Before (tight and ageing skin)
Hyperkeratosis causes drying-out and premature ageing of the skin and fine wrinkles appear.
After (healthy glowing skin)
Colourless and prematurely ageing skin is transformed into new healthy skin after the facial scrub.
Features of the Natural Diamond Peeling unit:
1. Power Button
2. Power On Indicator
3. INTENSITY Select Button
4. INTENSITY Indicator
5. START/STOP Button
6. START/STOP Button Indicator
7. Handpiece Holder
8. Peeling Tip Case
Directions for use:
Preparation:Boil or place the Natural Diamond Peeling tip in alcohol.
Plug in the unit.
Insert the filter into the handpiece.
Place the sterilized tip onto the handpiece.
Method of use:
Push the POWER button on the main unit.
Select the peeling vacuum pressure (LOW, MID, HIGH), depending on the facial area.
Push the Start button to operate the device.
Place the handpiece on the skin and move it in the same direction 3 times.
After you have finished, press the STOP button and the POWER button.
Cautions of use:
Follow the instructions and recommendations in the manual.
Do not forcefully press the handpiece down on the skin.
Procedure for an effective peeling treatment:
- Cheeks (MID): Hold your nose with one hand. With the other hand, briefly move the wand from the inner part of the cheeks outwards as shown in figure 1 (see diagram below).
- Sides of the cheeks: Move the wand downwards as shown in figure 2 and upwards as shown in figure 3.
- Around the lips (LOW or MID): For the upper lip, work downwards, as shown in figure 4. For the lower lip, move the wand from left to right (or vice versa) as shown in figure 5.
- Around the eyes (LOW): Gently move the wand in a downwards direction, as shown in figure 6. Then move the wand from the outer corner of the eye towards the ear, as shown in figure 7. Hold your eyebrow with one hand and move the wand upwards, as shown in figure 10.
- Nose (HIGH): Move the wand downwards along the top of the nose and then down along each side, as shown in figure 11.
- Move the wand in one direction only.
- Do not forcefully push the peeling tip down on the skin.
- Move the peeling tip only briefly over the skin (not for long periods of time)
- Scratches or bruises may occur if the peeling tip is moved at a very slow rate or remains on the same spot for too long.
- Gently move the peeling tip over the skin, especially around the eyes and lips.
- It is important not to use the unit too frequently.
Dimension: 240 (W) X 225(D) X 154(H)
Weight (net): 800g
Voltage and frequency: Free Voltage (110V~220V/60Hz)
Electric power: 18 Watts
Use: a device that has a peeling effect on the skin’s keratin.